Viewing your Jigsy Account Overview
You will see your Account Overview page immediately after logging into your account. Here you can perform basic account tasks as detailed below, depending on your hosting package and other purchased services and configuration:
To begin editing your website, simply click on the "Edit" button to the right of the website you want to edit. This will load your Website Editor. Need step by step instructions? Creating your first Website Builder site will get you on track right from the first step.
Browser Compatibility Warning
If you are receiving a Browser Compatibility Warning when viewing this page, we ask that you download the latest version of your browser, or use a browser supported by website builder. We recommend downloading the latest version of Firefox for use with website builder. It is also compatible with the latest versions of Safari, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- How can I create an account?
- How can I login to my account?
- How can I edit my website?
- How can I change my e-mail address?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change my website address?
- How can I retrieve my lost password?
- How much does it cost to use website builder?
- How can I view my transaction history?
- How much storage and bandwidth is available for my site?
- How can I manage my website builder newsletter subscription?
- How can I open a Support ticket?